SenseLogs 2.0.2 — Simplified Cloud Connect
SenseLogs 2.0.2 introduces streamlined Cloud connect and subscribing.
The 2.0.2 release simplifies connecting your AWS account logs to a SenseLogs Cloud. Previously, the Cloud Edit screen was misleading when reconnecting AWS accounts and the subscription process ran the Cloud Formation Template twice. This new release eliminates any duplication.
The 2.0.1 release also fixes:
- Fix viewer changing current line when new later event data is fetched
- Fix clouds being stuck in "trial" mode
- Optimize parsing non-JSON data for logs that are in JSON format
- Fix long View titles in home page view cards
- Fix validations on various UI input fields
- Sync log data immediately on an organization switch
- Fix XSS issues. Thanks to someone who loves hacking for finding these. ;-)
SenseLogs is the best CloudWatch Logs viewer. It is 100% browser based and rather than duplicating log event data in a 3rd party solution, SenseLogs transparently downloads log events and caches them locally in your browser. As you scroll forward or backward, SenseLogs fetches new log events in the background to anticipate your need. With SenseLogs, events can be displayed, queried, and scrolled with lightning speed.
There is nothing to install. Just navigate your browser to: https://app.senselogs.io/
To learn more about SenseLogs and how to use the app, please read the documentation at: https://www.sensedeep.com/senselogs/doc/.
Please let us know what you think, we thrive on feedback: email@example.com.