SenseDeep 1.0 Release
We're excited to announce the SenseDeep viewer — a better, faster, easier CloudWatch Logs viewer.
SenseDeep provides AWS developers with critical tools to create, debug, deliver and maintain serverless applications. It helps developers pin-point serverless errors via an integrated developer studio with invocation traces, metrics, logs, alarms, alerts and notifications. It watches over your services 24x7.
SenseDeep is the only open architecture solution where your serverless and log data never leaves your account and you have full control over your logged data.
- Pinpoint app errors quickly.
- Provides immediate insight.
- Eliminates log viewing delays.
- Accelerates developer delivery.
- Lowers developer frustration.
- Fast log scanning — SenseDeep navigates through your logs 10x faster than the AWS console.
- SenseDeep queries data 10x faster than CloudWatch Insights.
- Real live tail.
- Transparent downloading of logs.
- Automatic aggregation of log streams.
- Live updating of events in the background.
- Cache log data in your browser.
- Smart log parsing — extracts fields from JSON, CSV and other common log formats.
- Support for deeply nested JSON events.
- Infinite smooth scrolling.
- Search and filter events with full text and powerful structured queries.
- View and query events by date range with fast goto event by date and time.
- Integrates with AWS Lambda.
- Save and bookmark favorite log views.
I hope you'll try and enjoy SenseDeep as much as we've enjoyed creating it.
There is nothing to install. Just navigate your browser to:
To learn more about SenseDeep, go to: