SenseDeep 1.0 Release
We're excited to announce the SenseDeep viewer — a better, faster, easier CloudWatch Logs viewer.
SenseDeep is a simple, fast log viewer for AWS developers. It is 100% browser-based and transparently downloads and caches logs for allow extremely quick scans and queries. SenseDeep enables developers to effortlessly scan log files and use structured queries to quickly pinpoint errors.
- Pinpoint app errors quickly.
- Provides immediate insight.
- Eliminates log viewing delays.
- Accelerates developer delivery.
- Lowers developer frustration.
- Fast log scanning — SenseDeep navigates through your logs 10x faster than the AWS console.
- SenseDeep queries data 10x faster than CloudWatch Insights.
- Real live tail.
- Transparent downloading of logs.
- Automatic aggregation of log streams.
- Live updating of events in the background.
- Cache log data in your browser, limited by size or date range.
- Smart log parsing — extracts fields from JSON, CSV and other common log formats.
- Support for deeply nested JSON events.
- Infinite smooth scrolling.
- Search and filter events with full text and powerful structured queries.
- View and query events by date range with fast goto event by date and time.
- Integrates with AWS Lambda.
- Save and bookmark favorite log views.
I hope you'll try and enjoy SenseDeep as much as we've enjoyed creating it.
There is nothing to install. Just navigate your browser to:
To learn more about SenseDeep, go to: