PowerDown Release Notes
- PowerDown currently supports AWS. Microsoft Azure and Google GCP will be supported in the future.
Version 1.1 Aug 21 2018
Spot Instance Management
- Mix On-Demand and Spot instances in a single AutoScale group. PowerDown manages the desired ratio of demand and spot instances without impacting availability.
- Organize, group and present cloud assets to visualize your cloud from all regions.
Version 1.0 July 14 2018
The initial release of PowerDown supports the current features:
- Scheduler to control cloud servers, databases and containers.
- Automatic resource discovery from multiple clouds and multiple regions.
- Personal schedules and override schedules for unforeseen resource needs.
- Resource groups to combine multiple cloud resources into a logical group.
- Scheduling of dynamic server instances and containers via tag matching policies.
- Supports users in any time zone who can simply state when they need resources to be available.
- Web management application
- Command line interface program
- API to integrate with existing tools
- Reporting: complete cloud trail of actions
- Web hooks and Lambda hooks to integrate with existing DevOps tools and processes.
- Manage users and teams with role-based access permissions.
- Reports actual and projected cloud costs and savings on a resource, team and account basis.