SenseDeep has smart recommendations to assist you in tuning and optimizing your Lambda functions.
Consistently implementing serverless best-practices can be difficult and doing so in a constantly changing environment is challenging. As your load changes, the optimal cpu/memory configuration needs to change also. SenseDeep recommendations will provide feedback as to how you can improve your best-practices.
SenseDeep Insights will advise if:
- you can reduce allocated memory to save execution costs,
- should increase memory to reduce the risk of memory exhaustion,
- should increase your AWS concurrency limit to handle your peak load,
- should use reserved concurrency to ensure a function can scale effectively,
- have too many function cold starts which are impacting the user experience,
- are experiencing function throttling which is impacting performance,
- should increase the function timeout to prevent timeouts,
- should reduce the function timeout to reduce the risk of a run-away function, or
- should migrate the a heavily used function to EC2, EKS or Fargate to save execution costs.
SenseDeep has a set of deep metrics to detect opportunities to optimize your function's performance. Coupled with a set of best-practice rules, SenseDeep can provide guided recommendations to improve your Lambda services.
Start your free 14 day trial of the SenseDeep Developer Studio.