- Troubleshoot serverless app conditions and errors quickly.
- Provide immediate and detailed insight into complex distributed serverless systems.
- Automate diagnostics via 24x7 alarms on application log data, metrics and events.
- Eliminates delays waiting for serverless and application log results.
- Accelerates developer delivery of new application features and lowers developer frustration.
- Enhances service security as your logging and monitoring data never leaves your account.
- Eliminate lockin via the only open architecture logging and monitoring solution.
- The only open transparent logging and monitoring architecture with all data stored in your account.
- Published log and monitoring database schema so you can fully access and extend if required.
- Enhanced security -- your log and metric data never leaves your account.
- Fastest monitoring solution
Serverless Monitoring and Management
- Lambda monitoring of metrics and logs.
- High-level aggregated lambda service monitoring.
- Detailed lambda per-invocation traces and history.
- Fastest time-to-detect lambda invocations and present results for viewing.
AWS Cloud Connections
- Connect via IAM role to multiple AWS accounts.
- Dynamically subscribes to lambdas and logs.
- Option to backfill log data from CloudWatch logs.
- Per-lambda detailed metrics including: concurrency, cost, duration, errors, memory and throttles.
- Trend analysis with graphs and gauges on key lambda metrics.
- Aggregated lambda metrics over multiple functions in service or application.
- Integrated lambda application logs in context.
- Smart insights and recommendations based on best practices.
Application / Services Perspectives
- Define multiple application views of your service.
- Organize and aggregate lambdas into logical views.
- Statistics aggregated into application-level metrics.
- Highlight poorly performing and costly lambdas.
- Automated dectection of error condidtions and custom issues 24x7.
- Set alarms for metrics, application log events and EventBridge events.
- Automatically subscribe and unsubscribe new lambdas and logs.
- Monitor lambda metrics including: duration, errors, invocations, concurrency and throttles.
- Trigger alarms for any application log event via include and exclude patterns.
- Select lambda and log resources via list, tags or name matching.
- Trigger one more more notifications when alarms trigger.
- Alerts generated when alarmed conditions are triggered.
- Automatic alert coalescing to eliminate duplicate reports.
- Assign alerts to team members for processing.
- Mark alerts as resolved when cured and re-arm the alarm.
- Multiple notification channels supported for each alarm.
- Channels supported include: email, SMS, EventBridge, lambda and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Automatic notification dampening to prevent "alert deluges".
- Customizable dashboard of graphical widgets with coverage of all AWS services.
- Timeline graphs for lambda invocations, concurrency, duration, errors, throttles and more.
- Resize and reorder dashboard widgets and save to share with other organization members.
- Gallery of widgets including: timeline, gauge, numerics, text, log and lambda widgets.
- Selectable time range to present data for last hour, day, week, month or custom range.
- Fast log scanning — SenseDeep navigates through your logs 10x faster than the AWS console.
- Automatic aggregation of AWS log streams into a single, seamless view.
- Immediate live zero-delay updating of new log data.
- Filter service related messages to focus on your application data.
- Infinite smooth scrolling.
- Smart log parsing — extracts fields from JSON, CSV and other log formats and maps to view columns.
- Support for deeply nested and color coded JSON events.
- Customize, save, bookmark and share favorite log views.
- Search and filter events with full text and powerful structured queries.
- View and query events by date range with fast goto event by date and time.
- SenseDeep queries data 10x faster than CloudWatch Insights.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts from a single login.
- Manage multiple regions aggregated into a single view.
- Create organizations and invite team members.
- Share dashboards, log views, metrics, reports and alarms.