SenseDeep has smart recommendations to assist you in tuning and optimizing your Lambda functions.
Consistently implementing serverless best-practices can be difficult and doing so in a constantly changing environment is challenging. As your load changes, the optimal cpu/memory configuration needs to change also. SenseDeep recommendations will provide feedback as to how you can improve your best-practices.
SenseDeep Insights will advise if:
- you can reduce allocated memory to save execution costs,
- should increase memory to reduce the risk of memory exhaustion,
- should increase your AWS concurrency limit to handle your peak load,
- should use reserved concurrency to ensure a function can scale effectively,
- have too many function cold starts which are impacting the user experience,
- are experiencing function throttling which is impacting performance,
- should increase the function timeout to prevent timeouts,
- should reduce the function timeout to reduce the risk of a run-away function, or
- should migrate the a heavily used function to EC2, EKS or Fargate to save execution costs.
SenseDeep a suite of deep metrics to detect opportunities to optimize your function's performance. Coupled with a set of best-practice rules, SenseDeep can provide guided recommendations to improve your services.
SenseDeep recommendations guides you as you optimize your service and troubleshoot issues.
SenseDeep provides AWS developers with critical tools to create, debug, deliver and maintain serverless applications. It helps developers pin-point serverless errors via an integrated developer studio with invocation traces, metrics, logs, alarms, alerts and notifications. It watches over your services 24x7.
SenseDeep is the only open architecture solution where your serverless and log data never leaves your account and you have full control over your logged data.
There is nothing to install. Just navigate your browser to: https://app.sensedeep.com.
To learn more about SenseDeep please read more at: https://www.sensedeep.com/product.
Please let us know what you think, we thrive on feedback. email@example.com.