SenseDeep has smart recommendations to assist you in tuning and optimizing your Lambda functions.
Consistently implementing serverless best-practices can be difficult and doing so in a constantly changing environment is challenging. As your load changes, the optimal cpu/memory configuration needs to change also. SenseDeep recommendations will provide feedback as to how you can improve your best-practices.
SenseDeep Insights will advise if:
- you can reduce allocated memory to save execution costs,
- should increase memory to reduce the risk of memory exhaustion,
- should increase your AWS concurrency limit to handle your peak load,
- should use reserved concurrency to ensure a function can scale effectively,
- have too many function cold starts which are impacting the user experience,
- are experiencing function throttling which is impacting performance,
- should increase the function timeout to prevent timeouts,
- should reduce the function timeout to reduce the risk of a run-away function, or
- should migrate the a heavily used function to EC2, EKS or Fargate to save execution costs.
SenseDeep a suite of deep metrics to detect opportunities to optimize your function's performance. Coupled with a set of best-practice rules, SenseDeep can provide guided recommendations to improve your services.
SenseDeep recommendations guides you as you optimize your service and troubleshoot issues.
SenseDeep is an observability platform for AWS developers to accelerate the delivery and maintenance of serverless applications.
SenseDeep helps developers through the entire lifecycle to create observable, reliable and maintainable apps via an integrated serverless developer studio that includes deep insights into how your apps are performing.
To try SenseDeep, navigate your browser to: https://app.sensedeep.com.
To learn more about SenseDeep please see: https://www.sensedeep.com/product.
Please let us know what you think, we thrive on feedback. firstname.lastname@example.org.