SenseDeep has smart recommendations to assist you in tuning and optimizing your Lambda functions.
SenseDeep Insights will advise if:
- you can reduce allocated memory to save execution costs,
- should increase memory to reduce the risk of memory exhaustion,
- should increase your AWS concurrency limit to handle your peak load,
- should use reserved concurrency to ensure a function can scale effectively,
- have too many function cold starts which are impacting the user experience,
- are experiencing function throttling which is impacting performance,
- should increase the function timeout to prevent timeouts,
- should reduce the function timeout to reduce the risk of a run-away function, or
- should migrate the a heavily used function to EC2, EKS or Fargate to save execution costs.
SenseDeep uses machine learning and a suite of deep metrics to detect opportunities to optimize your function's performance.
SenseDeep recommendations guides you as you optimize your service and troubleshoot issues.
SenseDeep is the fastest Serverless troubleshooting service. It is unique in that it uses direct access from your browser to AWS rather than duplicating Lambda and log data in a 3rd party solution.
SenseDeep will display Lambda results in real-time with full metrics, analysis and application log data in context. SenseDeep is the fastest serverless troubleshooter.
There is nothing to install. Just navigate your browser to: https://app.sensedeep.com/.
To learn more about SenseDeep and how to use the app, please read the documentation at: https://www.sensedeep.com/doc/.
Please let us know what you think, we thrive on feedback. firstname.lastname@example.org.