SenseDeep 2.0.2 — Simplified Cloud Connect
SenseDeep 2.0.2 introduces streamlined Cloud connect and subscribing.
The 2.0.2 release simplifies connecting your AWS account logs to a SenseDeep Cloud. Previously, the Cloud Edit screen was misleading when reconnecting AWS accounts and the subscription process ran the Cloud Formation Template twice. This new release eliminates any duplication.
The 2.0.1 release also fixes:
- Fix viewer changing current line when new later event data is fetched
- Fix clouds being stuck in "trial" mode
- Optimize parsing non-JSON data for logs that are in JSON format
- Fix long View titles in home page view cards
- Fix validations on various UI input fields
- Sync log data immediately on an organization switch
- Fix XSS issues. Thanks to someone who loves hacking for finding these. ;-)
SenseDeep is a serverless developer studio that provides AWS developers with critical tools to efficiently create, debug, deliver and maintain serverless applications. It assists developers to pin-point serverless errors via invocation traces, metrics, logs, alarms, alerts and notifications. It watches over your services 24x7.
SenseDeep is the only open architecture solution where your serverless and log data never leaves your account and you have full control over your logged data.
There is nothing to install. Just navigate your browser to: https://app.sensedeep.com/
To learn more about SenseDeep and how to use the app, please read the documentation at: https://www.sensedeep.com/doc/.
Please let us know what you think, we thrive on feedback. email@example.com.